- 2016-Oct-25 10:06:00
- Celebration to Commemorate Ocean Ridge Biosciences’ Re-Opening at New Facility
Ocean Ridge Biosciences (ORB), a leader in RNA profiling and biomarker discovery services, will celebrate a grand re-opening at its new location, 394 SW 12th Avenue, Deerfield Beach, Florida. The event will take place on Friday, November 18th, 2016 from 5:00PM to 8:00PM.
- 2015-Jun-17 10:24:29
- Individualized Medicine at Ocean Ridge Biosciences featured in The Palm Beach Post
- 2015-Mar-09 08:00:00
- Identification of Circulating Biomarkers in Patients with Active Inflammatory Bowel Disease
ORB Contributes to New Findings in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research –Implications for the Development of a Non-Invasive Diagnostic Panel
- 2014-Jul-23 11:53:35
- ORB Contributes to New Study Examining the RNA Content of Human Seminal Exosomes
Ocean Ridge Biosciences (ORB) is pleased to announce its contribution to a recent publication in volume 42 issue 11 of Nucleic Acids Research, entitled “Exosomes in human semen carry a distinctive repertoire of small non-coding RNAs with potential regulatory functions”. The article reveals potential mechanisms by which semen interferes with immune responses in the recipient female genital tract which will be helpful in devising better strategies that prevent and treat sexually transmitted infections, including vaccination against HIV. Exosomes, microvesicles ranging in size from 30-200 nanometers, have been characterized in a wide variety of biofluids and have been shown to be important for intracellular signaling and normal physiology. This publication by Dr. Lucia Vojtech and coworkers of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Washington, Seattle, is the first to describe the RNA content of exosomes derived from human semen.
- 2014-Mar-18 09:51:20
- Ocean Ridge Contributes to Discovery of Biomarkers of Early-Stage Pancreatic Cancer