ORB provides Gene Expression Analysis utilizing microarrays from the major manufacturer's including Agilent, Affymetrix, and Microarrays, Inc. ORB can also handle hybridizations for your ChIP on Chip, Methylation, and Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) studies. In addition, ORB also provides follow-up validation of microarray results using the ABI Taqman platform, as well as comprehensive data and pathway analysis services.
Our mission is to provide you with reproducible, sensitive, and accurate microarray results at a competitive price. In addition, we are committed to excellent customer service, full documentation of every phase of the project, and prompt service. Turn-around is 15 days or less for most projects. As part of our standard service we provide initial consultation on experimental design, and quality control reporting at multiple project phases. We offer modular analysis packages that ensure you pay for only the data analysis you require. At the same time we provide custom analysis (e.g. mRNA-microRNA expression correlation analysis) at very affordable prices. Follow-up support includes preparation of images for posters and grants, customized text for your methods section, and training on the use of pathway analysis software.
Description of Services
ORB provides complete processing services for microarrays produced by multiple vendors according to the manufacturer's recommended protocols. Choose from any of the available microarrays listed in Table I. Detailed descriptions are available by clicking on the array type.
The Standard Processing Service Includes:
- Spectrophotometric & electrophoretic analysis of RNA samples, with the option to replace samples at no additional cost.
- Amplification and labeling of cRNA and cDNA and QC testing of the amplified product.
- Hybridization, feature extraction, and basic data processing.
- A quality control report including multiple measures of signal-to-noise and reproducibility for each microarray hybridized.
Array processing is just $325 per sample for one-color hybridization*. To determine entire project price just add the cost of your selected microarrays and data analysis modules. See ourfor complete pricing information. Don't forget to to find out about current specials and discounts!
*Minimum 12 samples, see price sheet for other quantities.
Data Analysis Modules
- Standard Data Analysis: Normalization, fold-change calculations, analysis of variance (ANOVA), hierarchical clustering, principal component analysis (3 or more treatment groups), and power point summary.
- Basic Pathway Analysis: Examine over-representation of differentially expressed genes based on up to 4 fold-change criteria in KEGG and Biocarta functional pathways. Excel Tables.
- Extended Pathway Analysis: Examine over-representation of differentially expressed genes based on up to 8 fold-change criteria in KEGG, Biocarta, and GO functional groups using two different software applications. Excel and power point summaries included.
- Custom Data Analysis: MicroRNA-mRNA anti-correlation analysis, Exon-level analysis, and more .
Table I. Available Microarray Platforms
Human - HEEBO
Mouse - MEEBOState of the art
70-mer oligonucleotide deposition
- Human 48.5K or Mouse 38.5K Whole Genome
- Full coverage of Refseq transcripts with additional coverage of splice variants
- Extensive set of quality control features for robust data analysis
- See Exonic Evidence Page for more information
- Human, Mouse, or Rat 44K feature arrays
- Other Model Organisms
- Validated by FDA Quality Control Consortium More Information
- Human (244K, 105K, and 44K), Mouse (244K, 105K, and 44K), Rat (244K and 105K), and Chicken (244K) CGH microarrays
- Human and Mouse 244K Promoter as well as 244K Whole Genome tiling arrays (multiple species) for ChIP on Chip
(Please Ask Us)State of the art oligonucleotide deposition microarray technology1000 to 3000 features
For complete pricing information, please view the. to inquire about current specials and discounts.